Unparalleled 9-1-1 Emergency services
9-1-1 Emergency Services from the premier EMS solution provider in the medical transportation industry.
AMR partners with more than 160 communities across the country to provide 9-1-1 emergency services 24-hours-a-day, seven days-a-week. Our team of experienced EMS professionals and caregivers work with cities, counties, fire departments and government agencies to ensure they receive the right service with the highest level of patient care.
By partnering with AMR, agencies receive the industry's best services including:
- AMR dispatchers and crews remain in constant radio and phone communication with police/fire dispatch centers throughout calls;
- AMR’s global positioning system (GPS)/AVL system allows better tracking of all ambulances in the area;
- Pinpoint CAD (computer-aided dispatch) ensures more sophisticated system tracking and reporting capabilities (available in many areas);
- Prestigious National Academy of Emergency Dispatch (NAED) accreditation in many communities;
- Sophisticated EMS training programs for your staff;
- State-of-the-art clinical equipment enhances cardiac arrest survival rates;
- Support to develop, maintain and benchmark EMS performance measures for local agencies
- AMR has more CAAS accredited agencies than any other provider
AMR’s 9-1-1 emergency services deliver the patient care and compassion you expect and deserve.