Integrated Services for Healthcare Facilities
AMR offers a variety of integrated services to hospitals, hospital networks, rehabilitation facilities and nursing homes across the country including:
- Basic Life Support (BLS) — AMR’s BLS units provide a valuable community resource for patients requiring non-emergency transportation.
- Advanced Life Support (ALS) — AMR provides inter-facility ALS transport where allowed.
- Critical Care Transport (CCT) — AMR is a leading provider of CCT services. We staff both paramedic-level and registered nurse-level CCT units. AMR's CCT-RN units provide a level of care comparable with a hospital intensive care unit.
- Neonatal and Pediatric Team Ambulance Transports — For transports that require highly skilled medical responses, AMR will bring a medical team from the health care facility to the scene and provide specialized equipment such as incubators and clinical assistance, then transfer the patient and medical team back to the receiving facility.
- Wheelchair Van Services — Provided at various operations throughout the country. Staffed by specially trained attendants to ensure the health care needs of mobility impaired individuals are met.