Ambu-Care: The $65 Emergency Protection Plan you Can’t Afford to be Without.
Ambu-Care was developed because we saw that the high cost of ambulance service was creating a burden for many people in our community. With ambulance service typically costing $1600 and coverage by insurance companies and Medicare diminishing, Ambu-Care makes more sense now than ever before.
For just $65 a year, Ambu-Care protects you and your family from the unexpected expense of ambulance transportation. We sincerely hope you never have a medical emergency requiring an ambulance. However, a $65 Ambu-Care membership gives you unsurpassed protection against unexpected medical expenses. It’s a protection plan you really can’t afford to be without.
As an Ambu-Care member:
- You can avoid the financial hardship of unexpected healthcare bills.
- You’ll get protection that goes beyond insurance and Medicare coverage.
- If you have an HSA, or if you haven’t met your insurance deductible, you’ll receive a 20% discount.
- We will bill Medicare or your insurance company directly.
- One membership covers you, your spouse and anyone else claimed on your taxes as a dependent.
The current protection period runs from April 2013 through April 2014.
Download the Ambu-Care Brochure to Learn More
Download an Application Here
Application deadline for 1 full year of coverage: April 30, 2013.
For more information about Ambu-Care, call 452-3042
American Medical Response of Evansville
517 Division Ave. South
Grand Rapids, Michigan 49503-5103