Unparalleled 911 Emergency Services
24-hours-a-day, seven days-a-week, AMR’s team of experienced healthcare professionals and caregivers are ready to work with cities, counties, fire departments and government agencies to ensure you receive the right service with the highest level of patient care.
AMR partners with communities across the country to provide 911 emergency services 24-hours-a-day, seven days-a-week. Our team of experienced EMS professionals and clinical healthcare teams work with cities, counties, fire departments and government agencies to ensure they receive the right service with the highest level of patient care.
By partnering with AMR, agencies receive the industry's best services:
- AMR dispatchers and crews remain in constant radio and phone communication with police/fire dispatch centers throughout calls.
- AMR’s global positioning system (GPS)/AVL system allows better tracking of all ambulances in the area.
- Pinpoint CAD (computer-aided dispatch) ensures more sophisticated system tracking and reporting capabilities (available in many areas).
- Prestigious National Academy of Emergency Dispatch (NAED) accreditation in many communities.
- AMR’s state-of-the-art clinical equipment enhances cardiac arrest survival rates
- We offer support to develop, maintain and benchmark EMS performance measures for local agencies.
- We have more CAAS accredited agencies than any other provider.
- 911 emergency services deliver the patient care and compassion you expect and deserve.
In emergencies, call 911.